FEEL BETTER &
LIVE BETTER WITH RESYNC
when Nitric Oxide levels DECREASE so will your energy
- Nitric Oxide, like oxygen, is one of the most important molecules in the human body. It controls and regulates most cellular functions. Life would not exist without it. It is crucial for your heart health.
- Nitric Oxide is a potent vasodilator that keeps your arteries open and blood flowing to every cell in your body - impacts circulation. This helps you generate clean energy, skin strength and connective tissue health.
- Nitric Oxide production declines starting in our early 20's. By age 40-50, we make only 50%. The science is clear, without sufficient nitric oxide production, your body cannot and will not perform at 100%.
- Nitric Oxide is a potent anti-inflammatory property that combats free radicals that damage cells and cause premature aging.
Did You Know Nitric Oxide Impacts Energy & Recovery?
• With nitric oxide’s ability to increase circulation comes the added benefits of improved natural energy and stamina.
• That’s why many professional athletes look for nitric oxide booster. When your blood carries more oxygen to your muscles, your body becomes more efficient, delivering key nutrients and carrying away toxins.
• When your body is more efficient your performance and recovery are enhanced.
• Nitric oxide gives an anti-inflammatory effect under normal physiological conditions and it may contribute to athletic recovery.
INGREDIENTS IN RESYNC RECOVERY
Red Spinach is the only standardized plant-based nitrate extract on the market and is known to have one of the highest natural concentrations of nitrates found in nature. Red Spinach vegetable contains high levels of vitamin E and iron. Studies show it increases the amount of oxygen to the brain, which serves to lower levels of fatigue and stress while improving blood flow†
Red Beets are another source of nitrates. Beetroot powder or beet juice has been used for more than a decade as a powerful nitric oxide promoter. Beetroot displays potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory properties that fight oxidative stress and significantly improves cognitive and endothelial functions†
Aronia Berry (aka chokeberry) has demonstrated to be one nature's most powerful antioxidants. This dark super-berry has the highest polyphenol compounds compared to any other berry or tart cherry on the market. Polyphenols have the capacity to enhance nitric oxide production†
Mango extract shows beneficial effects on microcirculation and endothelial function. Several scientific studies have been carried out using the proprietary Mango fruit powder to investigate the effects on microcirculation and cardiovascular health.
Turmeric root extract has been shown to have numerous health benefits. Turmeric supports healthy inflammatory markers and also has powerful antioxidant properties. Curcumin has been studied in the exercise world for a long time and has a long history of use in the sports and nutrition field to reduce onset muscle soreness and support muscle recovery.
Ginger is used as an antioxidant and as an immune- boosting ingredient. The active components have similar benefits as described for Turmeric. Resync has incorporated ginger in its formulation to support anti-inflammatory properties and help recover your muscles and connective tissue faster.
Inulin is a prebiotic fiber derived from chicory root found in vegetables like onions, asparagus, leeks, and garlic. It is nourishing beneficial bacteria in your gut. Inulin supports digestive system health.
AN UNDER-RECOVERED BODY BECOMES AN INJURED BODYTM
NITRIC OXIDE Booster approved by doctors,
TAKEN BY ATHLETES, MADE FOR YOU
Real People, Real Stories, Real Results...
*Results may vary from customer to customer.*
*The experiences attested in these testimonials should not be expected by everyone.*
It works ... Resync truly changed the way my body recovered. I consistently took it and it literally made a big difference in the way I was recovering. You feel results... it's not a placebo effect in any shape or form. I really believe RESYNC was a really big part of making sure I recovered quickly... It wasn't a coincidence, it was obviously what I was putting into my body.
FREE AGENT NBA PLAYER
I've tried other products before but nothing like Resync. I feel amazing...I literally say to my spouse, I have so much pep in my step, I can’t believe it. He thinks I’m ridiculous but that’s honest[ly] how I feel. The taste is amazing and that's even better...I take it to every workout whether I'm hiking or in the gym.
ACTIVE MOTHER & WIFE
What I like about Resync is the positive effects it has on recovery... The taste of this products if phenomenal...[it] is very refreshing and I love it. The physical effects I've had ... have been very positive... I've noticed a huge difference.
I'm more cognizant of...the goods things and bad things I put into my body and just any supplement...Resync helps my recovery...It's a natural recovery...[and you don't see] high ups and downs. It's just a smooth recovery. You don't even notice it but your body's doing all the work for you. The next day is when I feel it the most...I feel 100% once again.
FORMER NFL PLAYER
I've spent more money than I want to admit on every vitamin, every supplement, every diet, every program and I almost lost hope...[but] I bought [some Resync and] I swear immediately it was like my body sucked it up as a sponge and the lights came on...Resync is my new best friend when it comes to supplementation. I cannot recommend it enough.
ACTIVE MOTHER & WIFE
Resync ... because my recovery is key to my success.
US TEAM BOXER
I use this product called Resync. It's essentially a recovery powder. I find that my sleep number are way better when I'm using it. I sleep so much better, I don't even know if I'm getting more hours, but the quality of sleep is better.
I was blown away... the proof is in the package. Tastes good, mixed very easily ... it gives us a lot of energy, but it wasn't a stimulated energy, and notice the difference.
Dr. Z CATHERINE NAVARRO
I've really enjoyed Resync. This stuff has been incredible for my recovery. Highly recommended ... I definitely recommend to other teammates.
FORMER MINOR LEAGE BASEBALL PLAYER