Resync Recovery™ is a science-based natural nitric oxide red superfood blend
to boost energy and promote faster recovery from physical activity.
In a world where modern diets are deficient in certain essential nutrients, Resync has made it easier than ever to get the daily dose of superfoods you need to live an energized and healthier life.
Resync's Red Recovery formula combines 7 of mother nature's most powerful whole food nutrients into one easy-to-mix blend to help rejuvenate your health.
Support optimal performance with deep clean energy and no crash. Nitric oxide can help keep your blood vessels open and your blood flowing. It is critical for adequate oxygenation of your body and optimal energy levels.
The natural nitrates in beets boost nitric oxide levels and enhance performance more reliably than amino acids.1
Because N-O availability and vascular function are impaired with older age, dietary N-O precursors may enhance both cardiovascular health and exercise performance the older we get.
Recent research on the red spinach extract has been exploding, with one recent study showing that just a fraction of the amount of red spinach can produce substantial endurance gains compared to beetroot extract. 2
We know from other studies that natural nitrates from beets raise nitric oxide levels substantially more than arginine. The blend of beets, red spinach, and aronia berry used in Resync’s blends packs an even greater punch. 3
Nitric oxide plays a role in getting the oxygen in your blood out of your veins and into the surrounding muscles and connective tissue. It influences energy production in muscles. So why not use Resync for your recovery?
Expert Andy Jones emphasizes
“It’s very important, therefore, for both the delivery of oxygen to muscle and the utilization of that oxygen within muscle."
Natural anti-inflammatory properties present in Resync may enhance muscle recovery.†
Naturally stimulate the brain and nervous system.
Nitric oxide acts as a neurotransmitter in the nervous system and plays a role in the active signaling of the brain and nerves.
There is a significant amount of research that shows the dietary nitrates (red spinach, beets & aronia berry) found in Resync Recovery may help older people exercise, cognitive response and aid memory.†
Even though a standard dose of natural nitrates didn’t appear to show up in the brain, only when scientists looked at specific brain regions did they see the benefits of beets. 4
But other studies do show cognitive enhancement. 5
In a very high-quality study, nitrate supplements do lower inflammation and boost the brain’s immune system.6
Natural oxygenation of the body could assist in a deep restful sleep.
Nitric oxide by itself is a powerful anti-inflammatory molecule. Besides the oxidation- regulating effects of natural nitrates, the other ingredients in Resync blends are carefully selected to support healthy inflammatory response post physical exercise.
Research in humans is still catching up to the studies done on polyphenols which support nitric oxide production, but one study shows promising effects on inflammatory markers among athletes. 7
Everyone agrees that time and health are your most valuable assets. Every minute is priceless and cannot be returned. Consuming healthy foods can promote a healthier and longer life. Resync Recovery Blend takes less than a minute to mix and adds a lot of value to your health and performance.
At last, a convenient and delicious all-in-one superfood drink mix
designed to naturally bring you one step closer to your optimum level of
health and vitality - the way nature intended.
Red spinach is known to have one of the highest natural concentrations of nitrates found in nature.
This dark super-berry is rich in polyphenols, anthocyanins and is a powerful antioxidant. Aronia contains more polyphenols than any other berry or tart cherry on the market.
Red beet root extract has been used for more than a decade as a powerful nitric oxide promoter.
Turmeric root extract has been shown to have numerous health benefits. Turmeric Supports healthy inflammatory markers, it also has Powerful antioxidant properties.
Resync has incorporated ginger in its formulation to support anti-inflammatory properties and help recover your muscles and connective tissue faster.
Hyaluronic acid offers the following additional benefits: Promotes healthy joints and keeps them lubricated† Supports healthy bones† Promotes healthy skin†
Several scientific studies have been carried out using the proprietary Mango fruit powder to investigate the effects on microcirculation and cardiovascular health.7
A prebiotic fiber derived from chicory root. It is nourishing beneficial bacteria in your gut. It also showed to support heart and bone health. Inulin has powerful benefits for gut health.
Resync Recovery is a science-based natural nitric oxide superfood blend of red spinach, red beets, and aronia berries to boost energy and promote faster recovery from physical activity. When you drink resync recovery blend, you know you are getting the functional benefits of all of the standardized natural nitric oxide superfoods not just red beets! Our powerful blend is also supported with mango extract, ginger, a new twist of turmeric extract, hyaluronic acid, & inulin.
Resync is the first and only patent pending athletic recovery supplement with key natural extracts of Red Spinach, Red Beets, and Aronia Berry used, as well as being supported by additional clinically proven ingredients to improve daily health vitality and athletic recovery.
We recommend to take Resync any time during the day if you are not participating in any athletic event.
If you are an athlete and you want an energy boost, we recommend taking it 60-90 minutes before your event. If you want to use Resync for recovery purposes, take it 30-90 minutes after.
We recommend taking 1-2 servings a day.
A single serving of Resync can be taken with 8-16oz of water or any other beverage of your choice. It mixes well with protein and it can be a great addition to snacks as well. Make sure to stir it well.
Since Resync is a supplement, we always recommend that you consult with your physician prior to consumption so that your physician can guide you.
We currently sell Resync on our website and on Amazon.com. We also sell Resync at a few local juice bars and restaurants in Palm Beach Gardens.
Resync Recovery Blend in both tub and sachet packaging is vegan.
(Soy, dairy, eggs, shellfish, fish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts are the 8 allergens on the FDA list)
Like other supplements, it is recommended to speak to your doctor prior to consumption.
The ingredients in Resync are safe for consumption. We recommend that children take one serving a day, whereas adults can take up to two. If you are still not sure if Resync is right for your child, consult with your pediatrician.
Yes, you can. The best results are seen with daily consumption.
Yes. We invite everyone to close the gap between tired and refreshed to support recovery from all day activities and performance on a daily basis. Resync helps people live healthier lives.
1. Clifford, Tom, et al. “The Potential Benefits of Red Beetroot Supplementation in Health and Disease.” Nutrients, vol. 7, no. 4, 2015, pp. 2801–2822., doi:10.3390/nu7042801.
2. “Dietary Nitric Oxide Precursors and Exercise Performance.” Gatorade Sports Science Institute, https://www.gssiweb.org/sports-science-exchange/article/sse-156-dietary-nitric-oxide-precursors-and-exercise-performance.
3. Disilvestro, Robert A, et al. “Diverse Effects of a Low Dose Supplement of Lipidated Curcumin in Healthy Middle Aged People.” Nutrition Journal, vol. 11, no. 1, 2012, doi:10.1186/1475-2891-11-79.
4. Gallardo, Edgar J., and Andrew R. Coggan. “What Is in Your Beet Juice? Nitrate and Nitrite Content of Beet Juice Products Marketed to Athletes.” International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism, 2019, pp. 1–5., doi:10.1123/ijsnem.2018-0223.
5. Gonzalez, Adam M., et al. “Red Spinach Extract Supplementation Improves Cycle Time Trial Performance in Recreationally Active Men and Women.” Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 2019, p. 1., doi:10.1519/jsc.0000000000003173.
6. Grosse, Yann, et al. “Carcinogenicity of Nitrate, Nitrite, and Cyanobacterial Peptide Toxins.” The Lancet Oncology, vol. 7, no. 8, 2006, pp. 628–629., doi:10.1016/s1470-2045(06)70789-6.
7. Skarpańska-Stejnborn, Anna, et al. “Effect of Supplementation with Chokeberry Juice on the Inflammatory Status and Markers of Iron Metabolism in Rowers.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, vol. 11, no. 1, Jan. 2014, doi:10.1186/s12970-014-0048-5.
8. Wylie, Lee J., et al. “Beetroot Juice and Exercise: Pharmacodynamic and Dose-Response Relationships.” Journal of Applied Physiology, vol. 115, no. 3, Jan. 2013, pp. 325–336., doi:10.1152/japplphysiol.00372.2013.
9. A. Gertgrasser et al., "InVitro Activation of eNOS by Mangifera indica (CarlessTM) and Determination of an Effective Dosage in a Randomized, Double-Blind, Human Pilot Study on Microcirculation", Planta Med, 82(4), 298-304 (2015)
S. Buchwald-Werner et al., "Effects of Mangifera indica (carless) on microcirculation and glucose metabolism in healthy volunteers", Planta Med, DOI: 10.1055?s-0043-103017
Röchter et al., "Benefits of a Mangifera indica L. fruit preparation for well-aging", Agrofood Industry hi-tech (2015)
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This
product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.