Easy, quick, and nutritious meals to support nitric oxide levels this summer
At Resync, we bring high-quality, better-for-you ingredients that are hard to get at local stores yet are valuable to the heart and your active lifestyle.
Nutrition, just like words, has energy, and it helps us feel our best.
Today we want to share with you fun, easy, and delicious recipes to support your nitric oxide levels this summer so you can stay active with your friends and family.
Over the last several years, we have become the trusted source for science-based blogs where you can learn more about increasing nitric oxide levels with nutrition and plant-based ingredients.
If you are interested to learn more, read some of our previous blogs:
Adding more veggies and fruits high in nitrates and polyphenols to your diet is one of the best and most effective ways to boost your energy and nitric oxide levels naturally. Here are top 3 easy Resync recipes to boost your nitric oxide levels.
1. Nitric Oxide Popsicles - Yum!
If you have the time, energy, and essential ingredients, you can make a rich in nitrates & antioxidants popsicles from a scratch. We will provide you with the build from scratch option and the more effortless execution. It will be your choice which way you decide to make your popsicles.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Red Beets
- Turmeric (one medium size root)
- Ginger (one medium size root)
- Can of coconut cream
- Peel off all veggies and fruits.
- Cut into smaller pieces and mix all ingredients in a food processor.
- Pour into popsicle mold and place in the freezer overnight or until completely frozen.
Here is the easier way to make nitric oxide popsicles.
A Healthy Snack Kids Love
- 1-2 scoops of Resync Recovery or Collagen
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1/4 cup of berries or fruit of choice
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Pour into popsicle mold and place in freezer overnight or until completely frozen
TIP: If you don't have a popsicle mold, try an ice cube tray, muffin tin or small plastic cups - just don't forget the popsicle sticks!
2. Overnight Nitric Oxide Oats
Like with the popsicles, you could choose several plant-based nitric oxide supporting ingredients and mix them with overnight oats.
What are your options?
The very best whole-food plant-based nitrates sources are:
- Red Spinach (aka. Amaranth)
- Spinach (the regular green kind)
- Bok Choy
- Beet Juice (wildly inconsistent and full of sugar)
- Cilantro & Parsley
- Red leaf lettuce
- Carrots and carrot juice
- Spring Greens
- Beet Greens
- Collard Greens
- Chinese Cabbage
- Cole (aka cabbage and kale)
- Beets, yes, far from #1
You can read the entire blog here: Heart-Healthy Nutrients Your Heart Desires: Nitric Oxide
Yes, there are many choices, but which one would give you good combinations with overnight oats? Maybe beets, like baked beets mixed with oats. Yet you can see they are in 17th place.
Instead, you can again mix a scoop of Resync recovery to get the value of red spinach extract, red beet powder, Aronia berry extract, mango, turmeric, ginger, and inulin. Easy, delicious, and functional.
Resync Overnight Oats
Great On-The-Go Breakfast or Snack!
- 1 scoop of Resync Recovery or Collagen
- 1/4 cup of instant oats
- 1/2 cup of water, milk or non-dairy milk alternative
- 2 Tbsp toppings of choice (cocoa nibs, berries or nuts)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl or jar
- Place in the refrigerator overnight
3. Nitric Oxide Jell-O
And last but not least is our jello recipe. Gelatin, which jello is made from is rich in protein, and has a unique amino acid profile that gives it many potential health benefits. It can be made in many ways and for many purposes, including supporting your nitric oxide levels this summer.
Nitric Oxide Jell-O
A Fun Way To Mix Up A Classic Summer Snack & Support Your Nitric Oxide Levels!
- 1 scoop of Resync Recovery or Collagen
- 1 packet of unflavored jello (or 1 tsp powdered gelatin)
- 8 oz of cold filtered water (divide into 1/2 cup)
- 2 Tbsp berries of choice
- Dissolve gelatin in 1/2 portion of the cold water
- Dissolve 1 scoop of Resync Recovery or Collagen in the remaining 1/2 cup of water
- Combine the two mixtures and add remaining ingredients
- Refrigerate overnight and serve once completely set
TIP: If you like ginger, transform this into anti-inflammatory jello and add in 2 TBSP of shredded ginger.
Would you like to get more of these quick and delicious recipes that can support your nitric oxide levels?
Get this PDF with 3 extra recipes to support your nitric oxide.
The Bottom Line
Nitric oxide is a crucial molecule involved in many aspects of our well-being. Making a few simple changes in your diet can be an easy and effective way to increase your nitric oxide naturally.
Try these recipes and let us know what you think and feel and if Resync helps you live a healthier life.
Want the practical details on how to eat and supplement to support your exercise recovery, heart health, beauty, and energy levels? Subscribe to our feed and never miss out!
While other companies push clickbait and fake news, what we say is backed by research. When you have the right information, you are empowered to make the right best decision possible. That’s why we break down complex science into practical takeaways you can use today.
If there's something you want to know more about, let us know by contacting us or getting in touch on social media!
Wishing you the best in your health,
The Resync Team
This content is for general informational purposes only, and does not constitute the practice of any professional healthcare service, INCLUDING the giving of medical advice. No provider-patient relationship is formed. The use of this information, and the materials linked to this content is at the user's own risk. This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Users should abide by the advice of their healthcare provider, and should not disregard or delay in obtaining medical advice for any medical condition they may have.