After reading this blog, you will be able to decide whether you want to take one or both of those ingredients to change the way your joints feel. Say no to getting the runaround and settle for nothing less than the best; your joints will be thanking you for years to come!
Remember, always choose 3rd party tested & certified, quality-controlled products if you want the benefits of a science-based supplement.
What can you expect to learn from our message today?
- Key nutrients to help with joint pain
- Best supplements for joint health
- What is in a good hydrolyzed collagen supplement?
- Boswellia serrata extract as a unique anti-inflammatory
- Bioavailable turmeric for fighting inflammation at all levels
How To Fix Joint Pain The Right Way?
I would be surprised if the topic hasn’t crossed your mind. We all know what it’s like to be limited by your joints. You probably know what it’s like to feel swindled when a medical treatment or supplement doesn’t work, too.
Who doesn’t have to contend with the long-lasting effects of a soft-tissue injury, like a pulled muscle? What about days of soreness after a workout or run?
Or are you one in four adult Americans who have arthritis? Or one out of two Americans over 65?
How about “rubbing bone-on-bone.” Or “burning out of control”? How about “Nothing more we can do”? It doesn’t take a biochemist to know that these phrases do not sound good.
Debilitating inflammation wears away your cartilage step by step until you’re stiff and weak, unable to do what you love no matter how you try. Playing sports, running, or playing with your grandkids, you know how frustrating it is when you can’t do what you love.
What if I told you that there are a couple of key nutrients that can attack joint pain from all sides, managing pain like no other supplement does?
You may not believe me, but I’m not making empty promises: high-quality research studies back up these claims. Just keep reading.
Boswellia Serrata and Curcuma Longa not only have thousands of years of traditional medicine to support their use, but lately, they have been the subject of a battery of clinical tests to measure how and how well they work.
I can tell you, the results are more than just promising - this is the future of nutraceuticals for joint health.
Take your health into your own hands, get to the root cause, and support your joints with the right nutrition.
Fortunately, you don’t have to search far for the best way to get each of these two. We’ve done the work for you! You know Resync as the science-based authority on connective tissue health. You can get the complementary benefits of Boswellia in Resync Collagen and bioavailable curcumin in Resync Recovery.
Recover Pain Free with Collagen
According to the research, one of the best supplements for joint pain is a quality-certified hydrolyzed collagen supplement.
Collagen peptides not only provide the building blocks to repair damaged tendons, cartilage, bone, and other connective tissue, but they also provide an anti-inflammatory signal at the molecular level to let your cells get to work on fixing that damage.
You can take a collagen supplement and maybe see some benefits, sure. But combining it with other ingredients, like Vitamin C, natural nitrates, and other nutraceuticals is what it takes to maximize those benefits.
The science of Collagen is Resync’s bread-and-butter, so to speak, so read on here:
- Want to Manage Pain? Improve Mobility? Support Your Collagen!
- How to choose the best collagen supplement
- Buyers guide to the best collagen supplements on the market
- Is Marine Collagen Good for You?
- Get The Best Collagen for Your Skin, Nails, and Joints!
Now on to the nutraceuticals of the future, featuring: Boswellia Serrata and Curcumin from Turmeric.
Boswellia Serrata - A Top Ingredient for Joint Health
Boswellia, aka. frankincense, has some unique properties not found in other supplements. We’ve had our eye on this plant extract for a while, but it’s only recently that the research has confirmed that the effects of this joint supplement are unprecedented. You don’t want to miss this.
Researchers as Laila Nutra, India, have developed the newest, (and in our opinion the best), Boswellia supplement on the market: AprèsFlex® (formerly known as Aflapin®) optimized to help you live the life that you want to.
What does boswellia do for joints, pain, and inflammation?
- Inhibition of inflammatory mediators: 5-LOX, TNF-a, IL-1, MAP kinase/NFkB, and MMP3. We're not just talking about a slight reduction. Think: significant reduction in joint inflammation and major gains in pain-free movement. AKBA is one of very few naturally-occurring, selective inhibitors of the 5-lipoxygenase (5-LOX) enzyme.
- Better bioavailability than other boswellia or pure AKBA (Acetyl-11-keto-B-boswellic acid) supplements, meaning it gets to where you need it most faster and it stays there longer. AprèsFlex has been shown to provide superior AKBA bioavailability, superior chondroprotection, and superior support of inflammation metabolism.
- Standardized and quality-certified so that you know exactly what to expect in your supplement: 20% AKBA and not one additive or filler. Being in the business, we know how big of a deal that is. If you want to know why, click here: How to choose the best collagen supplement.
- And what you want most: better effectiveness than other boswellia supplements. In a high quality study pitting the other leading Boswellia supplement, 5-LOXIN®, to AprèsFlex® (aka Aflapin®), the winner was clear: the boswellia extract in Resync was shown to reduce 62% of the pain felt by people with osteoarthritis, twice as much as the leading competitor.
In human clinical trials, AprèsFlex provided faster efficacy and significant benefits in pain scales (WOMAC, VAS and LFI), and other standardized tests for joint health. 100 mg of AprèsFlex per day significantly improved joint function within 5 days.
Arthritis-scale pain scores from a randomized controlled clinical trial (Sengupta et al. 2010).
As part of the new Resync Collagen Blend, AprèsFlex® is truly a next-generation extract of Boswellia serrata, Resync is proud to include this powerful anti-inflammatory to our formula.
Our mission is to help people live healthier lives, and this is a game-changer for stiff, and painful joints.
Turmeric and Curcumin
- Immune enhancer
- Heart protective
- Neuroprotective (potentially anti-dementia)
Sounds too good to be true?
Well, it is. The golden spice you buy off the grocery store shelves might perform great in a petri dish, but you can take tablespoon after tablespoon and the amount that reaches your blood is nearly undetectable.
That’s right. Plain old turmeric is nothing but a placebo.
Turmeric is notorious for its poor bioavailability. In order to get the benefits, there are a few things you have to do to it. Otherwise you’re flushing your money down the toilet.
Once again, Resync is here for you. We’ve searched high and low to bring you the most potent turmeric supplement on the market, and we’re happy to include Cureit ® (aka. Acumin ® ) in our Resync Recovery blend.
- One study showed that Acumin® is 10 times more bioavailable than other common, so-called “bioavailable” supplements like phospholipid and turmeric oil formulations.
- A randomized double-bling clinical trial showed that the curcumin extract in Resync can significantly decrease pain in rheumatoid arthritis patients.
- It Inhibits the enzymes hyaluronidase and elastase in vitro, which means it may help prevent sagging skin and age-related connective tissue damage (ie. arthritis, stiffness, injuries).
- A cell culture study showed that Acumin® can boost phagocyte-mediated immunity, and we all know how important immunity is in the time of a global Covid-19 pandemic.
Other, less effective, turmeric supplements have been in the research and media for it’s powerful role in fighting exercise soreness, symptoms of arthritis, cancer, aging, and a wealth of other antioxidant applications.
Resync’s Product Line Offers Unprecedented Connective Tissue Support
Resync offers both Acumin and ApresFlex in different formulations so that you can close the ap between tired and ready to go.
RESYNC RECOVERY is a science-based, natural nitrate blend of red spinach, red beets & aronia berries that provides a clean energy boost and promotes faster recovery. The antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, multi-system benefits of these natural nitric oxide superfood extracts are enhanced and complemented by mango, ginger, and turmeric extracts with prebiotic inulin. You get all the functional benefits of these natural superfoods in whole-plant extracts standardized and certified so that you are certain of the benefits you are getting.
RESYNC COLLAGEN is a source of natural nitric oxide precursors & hydrolyzed collagen peptides (type I,II,III) combined with ApresFlex Boswellia extract, a daily value of the antioxidant vitamin C and hyaluronic acid to maximize collagen health. You won’t find a better supplement to support the health and vitality of your joints, skin, muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia, and even hair and nails. These peptides are optimized for digestibility and can support gut health too!
With these two products, we have your energy, immunity, heart health, and most importantly: your connective tissue health and recovery covered. We’ll be surprised if you don’t set up a subscription these benefits are so good!
If you’re looking to take your knowledge to the next level check out these science based ebooks, each with a section on healthy connective tissue:
- Collagen 101 - The Ultimate Guide To Improve Skincare, Joint Health & Energy
- The Best Strategies To Resync Your Performance & Recovery With Collagen
- 7 Drinks To Guarantee You Look Feel & Perform Your Best
See Why Resync might be right for you!
We want to hear from you!
Want the practical details on how to eat and supplement to support your exercise, heart health, beauty, and energy? Subscribe to our feed and never miss our best content! If you want more, leave a comment or question below and we’ll get back to you!
While other companies try to sell you through clickbait and fake news, we back up what we say with hard data. We believe that when you have the right information, you are empowered to make the best decision possible. That’s why we break down complex science into practical takeaways you can use today.
Wishing you the best in your health,
The Resync Team
AmalrajAugustine, et al. “A Novel Highly Bioavailable Curcumin Formulation Improves Symptoms and Diagnostic Indicators in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Two-Dose, Three-Arm, and Parallel-Group Study.” Journal of Medicinal Food, Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. 140 Huguenot Street, 3rd Floor New Rochelle, NY 10801 USA, Oct. 2017. 140 Huguenot Street, 3rd Floor New Rochelle, NY 10801 USA, www.liebertpub.com, doi:10.1089/jmf.2017.3930.
“AprèsFlex®.” PLT Health, https://www.plthealth.com/product-catalog/apresflex/. Accessed 9 Oct. 2020.
aureabiolabs. “Cureit- Curcumin Supplement for Health Wellness.” Aurea Biolabs, https://aureabiolabs.com/products/cureit/. Accessed 9 Oct. 2020.
K, Sengupta, et al. “Cellular and Molecular Mechanisms of Anti-Inflammatory Effect of Aflapin: A Novel Boswellia Serrata Extract.” Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, vol. 354, no. 1–2, Mol Cell Biochem, Aug. 2011, doi:10.1007/s11010-011-0818-1.
Sengupta, Krishanu, et al. “Comparative Efficacy and Tolerability of 5-Loxin® and Aflapin® Against Osteoarthritis of the Knee: A Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled Clinical Study.” International Journal of Medical Sciences, vol. 7, no. 6, Ivyspring International Publisher, 2010, p. 366. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov, doi:10.7150/ijms.7.366.
Stohs, Sidney J., et al. “Highly Bioavailable Forms of Curcumin and Promising Avenues for Curcumin-Based Research and Application: A Review.” Molecules, vol. 25, no. 6, Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute (MDPI), Mar. 2020. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov, doi:10.3390/molecules25061397.
Vishal, Amar A., et al. “A Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled Clinical Study Evaluates the Early Efficacy of Aflapin® in Subjects with Osteoarthritis of Knee.” International Journal of Medical Sciences, vol. 8, no. 7, Ivyspring International Publisher, 2011, p. 615. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov, doi:10.7150/ijms.8.615.
This content is for general informational purposes only, and does not constitute the practice of any professional healthcare service, INCLUDING the giving of medical advice. No provider-patient relationship is formed. The use of this information, and the materials linked to this content is at the user's own risk. This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Users should abide by the advice of their healthcare provider, and should not disregard or delay in obtaining medical advice for any medical condition they may have.