WHAT MAKES RESYNC UNIQUE
- HEALTHY LIVING: RESYNC IS MORE THAN JUST A SUPPLEMENT, IT’S A HEALTHY LIVING BRAND THAT PRIORITIZES EDUCATION AND DELIVERS EASY, ACTIONABLE SOLUTIONS FOR PEOPLE TO FEEL BETTER AND LIVE BETTER.
- QUALITY: RESYNC SOURCES ONLY THE HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS AND STANDARDIZED EXTRACTS WITHOUT THE SUGARS OF THE VEGETABLE OR FRUIT, ONLY MAINTAINING THE MOST BIOAVAILABLE PARTS OF THE INGREDIENTS. RESYNC CONTAINS NO ARTIFICIAL NITRATES, SWEETENERS OR COLORANTS
- SUPERIOR: RESYNC STANDS OUT FROM ITS COMPETITORS BY OFFERING THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF NATURAL NITRATES PER GRAM COUPLED WITH ADDITIONAL ANTIOXIDANTS AND ANTI-INFLAMMATORY INGREDIENTS
- SAFETY: RESYNC PRODUCTS ARE HELD TO THE GOLD STANDARD IN DIETARY SUPPLEMENT CERTIFICATION – ALL PRODUCTS ARE NSF CERTIFIED FOR SPORT OR BSCG CERTIFIED DRUG FREE AND ENDORSED BY REGISTERED DIETITIANS AT PROFESSIONAL SPORTS TEAMS.
- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN: QUALITY, SAFETY, AND YOUR HEALTH TRULY MATTER TO THE RESYNC TEAM. THERE IS ALREADY STRONG EVIDENCE ON THE BENEFITS OF OUR INDIVIDUAL INGREDIENTS. NOW, WE ARE EXCITED TO FINALIZE OUR ONGOING CLINICAL PROTOCOLS AND TAKE THE NEXT STEPS TO HUMAN TRIALS.
Resync, Proven Through Scientific Testing
We are extremely excited that a third-party study performed by IUPUI has confirmed the quality of our products.
A pioneering, independent study done by Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis shows the inconsistency in nitrate content of different beet-related products. The University tested powders, mixed beverages, concentrates, and bulk juices. During those tests, there was an obvious difference in the nitrate content between the 24 tested products. According to Andrew Coggan, co-author of this study, “there’s been a great deal of interest in beets because they’re rich sources of nitrate. But the hidden fact that we are coming to appreciate is that actual nitrate content between products varies significantly”. According to Coggan, “the nitrate contents were generally low...falling far short of the amount (310-560mg) suggested by International Olympic Committee as being needed to improve performance”. It’s clearly visible on the table provided to us by Coggan that Resync stands out.
“I’m grateful for having the opportunity to prove that Resync stands out amongst so many already well-known brands which fell short when compared to Resync. This data only confirms the quality of Resync brand”
- Barbara Depta Resync’s CEO
Many beet-related products have an added, unnatural source of nitrate (sodium nitrate, for example).
RESYNC only contains natural nitrates from beets and red spinach.
Nitrate levels of vegetables varies greatly depending on location and harvesting conditions.
RESYNC delivers a consistent dose of each ingredient.
See the below chart which compares Resync to some well-known beet-related competitors on the market:
Resync Recovery Blend Tub
Beet It Sport:
Nitrate 400 Shot*
|Serving Size||7.66g of powder w/ 12-16oz of water||10g of powder w/ 4-6 oz of water||5g of powder w/ 4-6 oz of water||10g of powder w/ 4-6 oz of water||2.4fl-oz||1 tbsp of powder w/ 8 oz of water or juice|
|Primary Ingredients||Oxystorm ® Red Spinach (Amaranthus tricolor) Leaf Extract, Beet Root, Inulin, Acumin ™ Turmeric Root Extract, Aronia (Aronia melanocarpa) Berry Extract, Hyaluronic Acid (as Sodium hyluronate), Ginger Root Extract||Non-GMO Beetroot Powder, Non-GMO Beetroot Powder (fermented), Natural Apple Flavor, Malic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbate and Stevia Leaf Extract||Non-GMO Beetroot Powder, Non-GMO Beetroot Powder (fermented), Natural Apple Flavor, Malic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbate, Stevia Leaf Extract||Organic Beet Juice Powder||Concentrated beetroot juice (98%), lemon juice (2%); made from concentrates||Beet Juice Concentrate, Tart Cherry Extract|
|3rd Party Testing||N/A||N/A||"Third Party Verified"||N/A|
* The above table was compiled with information from our competitor’s sites and/or their Amazon page on January 24, 2019.