"I am a HUGE fan of Resync and their products and don't go a day without using ReSync. I use it at least twice a day and it has helped me tremendously on and off the court."
Lance Thomas - NBA Player
A pioneering, independent study done by Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis shows the inconsistency in nitrate content of different beet-related products & how beets alone are not as effective as Resync
The University tested powders, mixed beverages, concentrates, and bulk juices. During those tests, there was a noticeable difference in the nitrate content between the 24 tested products.
WHY RESYNC VS L-ARGININE OR BEETS?
• Cells do not use extracellular L-arginine to make N-O.
• Supplementing with L-arginine will not increase Nitric Oxide function & may be even harmful by increasing oxidative stress and forming more peroxynitrite free radicals.
• Chronic consumption of L-arginine has been shown to decrease testosterone levels.
• Beet powders alone usually contain synthetic sodium nitrates or nitrites which can negatively affect heart (endurance) & brain function.
• Beet juice contains high levels of sugar & can cause inflammation to connective tissue & delay athletic recovery.
• Products based solely on beets are not standardized for nitrates and antioxidant levels.
It's clinically tested, 3rd-party certified, approved & used by registered dietitians & other health professionals.
This product supports yours, just like Pro-Athletes, structural balance.
A first-of-its-kind Nitric Oxide plant-based blend.
"... I dont think I’ve ever had a
supplement all natural & good like this
where I can just wake up and feel like a
brand new person.”
"Resync works better than beet powder to
deliver nitric oxide & improve recovery
from training faster!”